A great Holiday Music Therapy Program for kids with additional needs
We’ll be offering x2 sessions, each consisting of 45 minutes of singing, instrumental play, movement, sensory play and relaxation to music to encourage your child’s development.
Our program will combine music with developmentally appropriate sensory, fine and gross motor, communication and self-regulation opportunities for each participating child. Learn more about the benefits of your child participating in group music therapy.
These groups are a fun way for children of all ability levels to come together and make friends while also working on their therapy goals. Miss Kate and Miss Sian are looking forward to running these inaugural groups and plan to make this an annual event.
Dates for holiday music therapy groups are:
Saturdays @ Mt Gravatt Bloom Clinic
39 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road, Upper Mount Gravatt.
- Saturday 21st September
- Saturday 28th September
We will be facilitating 2 x 45 min music therapy groups:
- 8:45 am Developmental Program (ages 6 – 11 yrs)
- 9:45 am Early Intervention Program (ages 0-6 yrs) (now full.
Mondays @ Nundah clinic
North East Baptist Church, 23 Chapel St, Nundah
- Monday 23rd September
- Monday 30th September
We will be facilitating 4 x 45 min music therapy groups:
- 9:15 am Developmental Program (ages 7 – 11 yrs)
- 10:15 am Early Intervention Program (ages 4-6 yrs)
- 11:15 am Bubs and Toddlers (ages 0-3 yrs)
- 12:15 pm Young adolescents (12-14 yrs)
COST: $110.00 per client (includes 2 sessions over the 2 weeks).
[button url=”https://musicbeat.com.au/bookings/school-holiday-music-booking-form/” target=”_self” color=”primary” size=”large”] Secure Your Spot [/button]
Terms & Conditions
- We ask families to commit to the 2 sessions for optimum therapeutic outcomes. If you can only commit to one week then we will place you on our Waitlist and contact you if a space becomes available.
- Please only book for either the Bloom clinic or the Nundah clinic program – we cannot book in one session at one clinic and one at the other.
- Please ensure that you have read our standard Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy before you make a booking.