Boppin’ Babies is turning 10 and you’re all invited to help us celebrate!
Join us on Friday 22 September during the school holidays at Roma Street Parklands for a rockin’ Boppin’ Birthday Party in the Park.
We’re planning a morning of entertainment, education and fun galore for our boppers!
As we count down to 22 September we’re thrilled to announce the many fabulous friends and businesses who will be joining us to help us celebrate this milestone.
Drum roll please…
- Brisbane musical duo and children’s entertainers Dez and Vanessa Staunton, The Fabulous Lemon Drops will have everyone dancing with an action-packed set of their best movement songs
- Australia’s strings diva Suzie G, one of Australia’s top violinists, will be joining us for an energetic and captivating string performance
- If you’re a fan of Penny the Pencil, Kitten Kaboodle or Jess and her friends from PEP Squad then you’re sure to enjoy a children’s book reading by award winning author Eileen O’Hely
- What Boppin’ Babies event would be complete without our friends at Ginger Sport – who will be providing soccer action for the bigger boppers and some other exciting activities which we will be announcing soon
- Brett Hansen and his friendly troupe of characters from Larrikin Puppets will be performing colourful and fun puppetry. Heaps of fun for children and parents alike!
- A special performance by the Downs Syndrome Association of Queensland (DSAQ) Together Red Choir, which is conducted by our very own Manager of Music Therapy & Creative Arts Kate Fletcher
And of course the fabulous Boppin Babies team will be on hand to provide all your favourite nursery rhymes, children’s songs and Boppin’s Babies originals that you have come to love!
So we will have a fabulous morning FULL of children’s entertainment and music making PLUS more to come.
So watch this space!
We can’t wait to celebrate with you!