Baby Sleep Workshop for new parents and parents-to-be
Our next parent workshop will be an information session for new parents and parents-to-be on sleep, presented by Carla Morgan from birthandbabyhub.com.au
As parents, how much of our time is taken up thinking about, talking about, focusing (at times obsessing) over sleep? How little we’re getting, how much our babies are getting (or not getting), how they are going to sleep, how often and for how long.
Carla developed The Newborn, Baby & Toddler Sleep Workshop so that parents can gain more insight into:
- What is normal, natural and appropriate for their child in regards to sleep
- What a holistic approach to sleep involves and the benefits of this approach
- Factors that affect sleep
- Strategies to help improve sleep
Why should you attend the workshop?
If you are experiencing sleep challenges in your home, or you’d just like to learn more about sleep so that you can help your child (and you) get the best sleep they can, then this workshop is for you.
What we will cover:
- How babies and children sleep
- What we can expect from our little people
- How nutrition, emotional wellbeing, routine and development all play a role
- How to set up an optimal sleep environment
- Practical tools and tips to help you improve your child’s sleep
When: Saturday 27 October from 2 – 4pm
Where: Centrepoint Church Hall, 240 Hamilton Road, Chermside (cnr of Pfingst Road) ample off street parking availble via Pfingst Street entrance
Cost: $20 with light refreshments provided
Babies and toddlers are more than welcome to come along with you.
[button url=”https://musicbeat.com.au/baby-sleep-workshop-form/” target=”_self” color=”primary” size=”large”]BOOK NOW[/button]
About Carla Morgan
Carla is a mother-of-three and a Holistic Maternity and Child Sleep Consultant.
She works one-on-one with families, usually over a 3-4 week period to help them get their little people sleeping better.
Some families really need individualised attention while others just need information, practical tools and tips to be able to improve their child’s sleep.